Saturday, January 22, 2011

Empty Mind

Many moons have passed since last I updated the blog.. it is just got really busy with a “Memorable Home Tour, Exams and a job (my first one),. It has been a month I started writing a post and it is yet to be completed.
There is one more year added to my age between these two posts. But after this milestone I am feeling younger and stronger  than the previous times( the curious case of Suraj Sharma - I have turned 21 now).  
It has been the case with me always that I do not believe in New Year, Resolution, birthday etc.   I don’t complain about those who wait for new year to make some resolution but it is that I just don’t believe in making a new resolution every year and breaking it. This year did bring some changes in me. The difference lies in forcing myself to be happy in case of some problems in those days to happening the same without any effort these days. I hope this continues .
And something funny is happening these days.  I have been getting a B.E.A.utiful  view of a place in my dream. It’s a place I have never visited -  I am traveling by bus, crossing a bridge where I see a fabulous sunset view of a red lake , amazed by the view I regret for not bringing my digi camera with me.  This has happened to me more than 3 times. I am not able to find the reason for it. But I will try that next time I visit that place I am there with my camera , will capture it and post the picture in my post. Lolz..

No comments:

Post a Comment